- The X-Files
- William B Davis Productions
Crypticon appearance at the Civic Arena in St. Joseph, MO - July 14-16
The horror feature Residue, which Mr. Davis acted in, made its Kansas City Premiere
at the Crypticon on Saturday July 15th at 5:00 pm, followed by a Q & A with the Writer/Director
Rusty Nixon, producer Blaine Anderson, and James Clayton.
Spring appearance for East Coast (US) Fans - April 7, 8 & 9
Most recent production at Jericho Arts Centre, Vancouver, BC:
Motor City Comic Con in Detroit, MI - May 13-15
HorrorHound Weekend in Cincinnati, Ohio - March 18-20
Guests also include Mitch Pileggi, Dean Haglund, Tom Braidwood and Bruce Harwood!
Salt Lake City Comic Con in Utah - March 24-25
Watch the trailer and spot your favourite actor!
Davis appeared as Older Alec Sadler in 10 episodes,
including the opening & closing episodes of the 4th and
final season which totalled 42 episodes.
1. A Stitch in Time (27 May 2012) - Season 1, Episode 1
2. End Times (5 August 2012) - Season 1, Episode 10
3. Second Chances (21 April 2013) - Season 2, Episode 1
4. Second Degree (9 June 2013) - Season 2, Episode 7
5. Second Listen (16 June 2013) - Season 2, Episode 8
6. Second Time (4 August 2013) - Season 2, Episode 13
7. Waning Minute (4 May 2014) - Season 3, Episode 7
8. Revolutions per Minute (1 June 2014) - Season 3, Episode 10
9. Lost Hours (11 September 2015) - Season 4, Episode 1
10. Final Hour (16 October 2015) - Season 4, Episode 6 & Finale
the British theatrical classic A Man for All Seasons by Robert Bolt for the United Players of Vancouver,
which ran at Jericho Arts Centre through most of September.
Robert Bolt’s iconic play shines a spotlight on a pivotal period in English history: the fascinating battle of principles between Sir Thomas More, Lord Chancellor of England, and King Henry VIII, who remains a figure of intrigue and scorn centuries after his death. Henry VIII wishes to divorce his wife, Catherine of Aragon, so that he may marry Anne Boleyn. More understands that, from the standpoint of the Catholic Church, the king’s desire is heresy – but Henry VIII wishes that More break with Rome, and publicly approve his latest marriage. More refuses, and the king is furious. The events that follow are both shocking and tragic, but More's refusal to acquiesce to the lusty king guarantees that he will long be remembered as a deeply principled “man for all seasons.”
On May 2, Davis interviewed Chris Carter about The X-Files legacy and the
upcoming creation of 6 new episodes in Vancouver.
Davis' memoir, Where There's Smoke: Musings of A Cigarette-Smoking Man
is available in an audio version at audible.com.